Thursday 10 January 2013

Thankful Thursday

Many of you who follow this blog will know Jaz of Treacy Travels .  Jaz hasn't been blogging for a while but posts of Facebook.  For those of you who don't follow Facebook  but would like to know how things are going Jaz has just had the results of her latest scans and there has been no tumour growth now for 9 months!  How absolutely fantastic is that?  I am over the moon.

Jaz is, of course, the person who was the instigator of and original inspiration for the Thankful Thursday posts.

So today merits a second Thankful Thursday post.  If it wasn't for the fact that I would have to drink the whole bottle myself I would be toasting you with fizz, Jaz.  As it is I shall toast your health at 5pm with a large glass of sav.   Go well.

11 comments:

  1. Graham, I certainly know of Jaz through you, and I'm soo happy about this news! How thoroughly wonderful for her and her family, but also for those that follow her in the wonderful blogland, such as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. It's truly wonderful news.

      Delete
  2. I've just read about those great news from Jaz on Fi's blog, and I, too, am very happy for her and her loved ones!
    The best imaginable start into a new year, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Meike, it's about as good as it gets.

      Delete
  3. Thank you GB

    I'm very happy.

    I am actually missing blogging.

    Maybe...............who knows......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm not removing you from my Blogland Jaz!

      Delete
  4. This is wonderful news!! Thank goodness, all is well with Jaz today. As Meike said, the best start to a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely news. I was hoping....

    ReplyDelete