Thursday 29 March 2012

Eh?

I've just looked at my Blogger Dashboard and Reading List to see what is happening even though I'm unlikely to have much time until next week to catch up in Blogland.  However I was suddenly inundated with posts from kalou at Optical Mouse trying to interest me in, you've guessed it, an optical mouse.  When I investigated the blog I discovered that this is a person who has obviously been selling just about anything via a blog and has obviously been infiltrating people's reading lists.  How?  Or is this a Blogger way of making money by selling access to people's reading lists?  Presumably I'm not alone.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm this is odd! I know google does things with everything we type in search bars etc., so maybe you have at some stage in the past looked for an optical mouse on the internet, and it has somehow been made known to kalou. So far, no kalou has appeared on my reading list, nor do I have any comments from him or her.
    There is, however, a new follower to my blog who I can not identify; all the names I can see have, to my knowledge, been there already when I last looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure I understand you, GB. Has he someohow put himself onto your reading list i.e. made you a follower without you following him? And has he then done lots and lots of posts so that the same thing keeps coming up on your reading list? If so, there is a facility to report asbuse on the top bar when you visit his blog. O have enough problems with blogger without something like that so please keep him in the Southern hemisphere.
    Blogger is changing yet agsin on 1st April - I hope it doesn't turn out to be an April Fool that we have to live with for months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't see my way to buying one of those.

    ReplyDelete