Monday 25 January 2010

Off To Northland - Again

Well, folks.  I'm off to Northland in a few minutes.  Dora is packed and, hopefully, everything is loaded - except The Dongle with which I am connected to the cyber world.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep blogging whilst I'm away.  It's raining and misty and the chance of me stopping for photos every few minutes seems remote so it may be a reasonably quick journey and I may reach my destination 600 k away by this evening, avoiding an overnight stop.  It has to be remembered, of course, that this is a journey on NZ state highways and not the wide long highways and motorways of the US and UK. 

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good trip and a great time!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you, my dear friend, it's been a week since we've heard from you?! :)

    ReplyDelete