Monday 27 December 2010

A Thousand Posts

I've just realised ie I've just seen the counter on the Blogger Dashboard, that the penultimate post - Bubbles - was my thousandth on this Blog.  Wow.   That seems like a lot of posts.   There are 2848 photos in my Picasa Web Album associated with this Blog.  

Interestingly after Dawn Treader and Adrian both coming towards the limit of their free allocation of space for photos with the Blog I'm only on nearly 29% of the allocation of 1024 Mb.  I find that a bit odd but all my photos are limited to 800 px max dimension which may account for it.

I decided that I might even look at the statistics for the Blog.  I haven't looked at all the  stats pages before.  These are some of the stats for this month and they exclude the times that I have accessed the Blog.  I bet we'd all be quite surprised if we knew who had been looking at our blogs.  The other stats pages told me, for example, that the vintage cars that I had shown came up on Google searches quite frequently.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Roll on the next 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 posts!!! Amazing, isn't it? WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,000! I have I long way to go (I think). Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. You must have been better organized in your use of the Picasa account than I've been. Mind you, I've had all my blogs on the same account and in the beginning I hadn't got a clue what I was doing. Probably have half the account full of unnecessary copies etc.

    ReplyDelete