Wednesday 14 November 2007

North Island

I was writing a post this morning about the birds of New Zealand when it ocurred to me that many of you will not know much about the map of New Zealand. Of course everyone knows roughly where we are and most people could pick out a map of the Country from a choice of maps. It is probable the, like me before I came here, most do not know much about where everything is. So I thought that I would experiment by posting a map of North Island.

If you double click on the map you should get a larger image.

I shall do some work on this at home later and try and refine it.

1 comment:

  1. Most useful thank you. I have plenty of maps of NZ and a good mental picture of N. Island but the distance chart puts everything in perspective so much better.

    ReplyDelete