Monday 31 December 2007

New Year's Eve

The car is packed except for the backpack in which I take Palin (my Laptop for those who didn't see my earliest postings) and various other necessities. Wendy's hens have been fed and watered. I shall soon be on the road for Taupo.

Earlier I was reading CJ's Blog and I have to say that I laughed out loud at his posting entitled:

Australian Tourism: Questions Answered

These questions about Australia were posted on an Australian Tourism website. Obviously the answers came from fellow Aussies.....just trying to help:

If you want to read the posting it's at: http://www.scriptorsenex.blogspot.com/ - It appears under Family Blogs on the right of this page. However a taster (which would be less funny if the question didn't originate in the USA) is:

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment