Monday 26 November 2007

Monday

Sometimes there just aren't witty or interesting headings one can use. Today is one of those days.

CJ pointed out in his comment of "What's in a Name" that my Laptop too has a name. I called it Palin because it spends it's time roaming and telling people about far away places. Henry (my PC in Lewis) on the other hand is, as the name implies, a reliable stay at home type.

On the assumption that the cable isn't laid and the phone connected today (might fly pigs - rearrange into a well known phrase or saying) I shall probably not be blogging for a few days because I have a two-day Croquet tournament tomorrow and Wednesday. The start is 0830 and apart from being tired by the end of play everywhere will probably be closed.

So normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment