Friday 19 October 2007

Weather

If people were not talking about the weather then it wouldn't be Britain or New Zealand. I've no doubt that when I email I will mention the weather occasionally. However to reduce the boredom factor of me (hopefully) constantly saying how wonderful the weather is in Napier I thought you might like to be able to see for yourself.

The New Zealand Met Office site for Napier is: Napier Weather

You will find other interesting facts on the site and, if the fancy takes you, can also see what the weather is like elsewhere in the Country.

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned to me that some people think your Blog is upside-down because the last entry comes first (as it does in most Blogs). Do they not realise it is a New Zealand Blog and should be upside-sown anyway!

    Have a super time,
    Love
    CJ

    ReplyDelete