Sunday 25 January 2009

I'm Changing My Name

I have a number of Blogs (through nowhere near as many as Scriptor Senex) and use a number of different names to identify myself. My favourite is L'homme Bizarre avec la Barbe Grise. But I also use Geeb and Graham. Leastways they are the one's to which I'm prepared to admit. Anyway I have decided to amalgamate them and just call myself what most people these days call me which is GB. It is either that or think up something short and clever and snappy. And thinking is not really my forté.

4 comments:

  1. The font has changed and I haven't the time (I'm due on the lawns soon) to sort it just now. It won't be a permanent change though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the changed font straight away. Disgraceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough, I've been wondering about changing to CJ but decided in favour of leaving it as Scriptor Senex for the moment. I had originally thought to remain more anonymous than I have become but now people are possibly used to SS so it's difficlt to know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incidentally I approve of just GB and wanted to mention that I love Scriptor Senex, because as well as seeming very you (no offense), of course HJE and I will never refer to you as CJ in our heads... don't change it, please...

    ReplyDelete